Beading & Bowling
So not too much has been new in our neck of the woods...
Yesterday I took Nate to the bead shop downtown. I actually managed to convince him making a neclace would be fun! Took some time to get him started, so I was a ways behind in making my own, lol! This place in Brockville is pretty cool, there's a place to sit & the staff is usually pretty good about helping you out if you have questions.
And then we went bowling last night - there was a pretty big crew of us. Halloween had such a lasting impression on me that I only had 1/2 of my beer & then set it down in favour of switching to pop. So that should let you know how rough the Sunday after Halloween was!
Got to run... we're hopefully seeing Randy & Angie's new baby today... and lots of running around to do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home