Hey.
So does anyone even read this thing anymore?
I'm debating pulling the plug.
Sort of getting hooked on that new facebook site.
www.facebook.com
There's more people on that puppy than I thought... it's kinda fun looking up to see if peole you may have lost touch with are signed up on there.
Not sure how many sites I have the energy to keep up.
Only down side to the new site is that you have to sign up to be a member in order to see other pages, I think.
Well.
What's new in Chrissyland?
Working like crazy. It's nuts right now - getting back into the swing of things, it's a little hard after being away from that job for awhile, but it won't take long.
Tonight?
Well I'm just sitting back, laughing my butt off at the way the OC ended tonight, and getting ready to watch me some Greys.
G'night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home