So there!
Ok, so my MSN spaces has been acting up for like 2 freaking weeks now, and I am sick and tired of not being able to post, and rant and rave to my heart's content. So I think I am jumping ship to this blog site ---> everyone else seems to like (aside from sometimes being fussy with pictures). I figure I'll *try* it for now, and who knows, maybe I won't go back to MSN...
C.
By the way... how do you get your pictures on here??? I tried to upload my profile pic, but it said my file size was too big???? How do you get them down to a postable size??? Help me - I'm soooo confused!

3 Comments:
Yo Bamboo Killer!! bwa-hahaha
Great great idea jumping ship....it's fun over here and check you out in all your pink glory.
Welcome!!
haha Raina I love your comment. I think Bubbles died because you were at my desk the day before he started going crazy, then died.
Oh...and Crabby Caroline...HAHAHA. Yep...got me some crabs
Welcome to Blogger...even though I'm not on ofte anymore...
Congrats on the new blog. I hope you get the picture issue worked out, I mean that is the best part if I do say so myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home